Share your Akron!
Do you live, work and/or play in Akron? Does your love for the city bubble over and spill into everything you do? If so, sign up to take over the @EverydayAkron Instagram account for a week.
Takeovers last a full week: Sunday through Saturday. You’ll be able to share where you’re going and what you’re doing. But don’t fret! You don’t have to do anything special or go out of your way. All Akronites have a unique way of interacting with and exploring the city – we want to see your side of Akron!
Fill out the form below to get started.
- You should really like the city of Akron to want to post from the @EverydayAkron Instagram account.
- Don’t be a Debbie Downer. Please don’t whine or complain or be offensive to anyone or anything. Positivity is powerful.
- You’re encouraged to post at least once a day. Feel free to use the Instagram Stories feature as well.
- You’re encouraged to share where you work and what you do, but please do not be overly promotional and spammy. (If you have a promotional idea, please contact me to see if it’s okay.)
- Any content that you share (such as words and/or photos and videos) may also be shared on the Everyday Akron website, social accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), and anything that may be added in the future.
- I appreciate you abiding by these guidelines. Akron is a great place to live, work and play. Help us spread the word. If you don’t, we may take back the opportunity to share your experiences.